Monday, September 29, 2008

Thank you Donal!

This first post really needs to go to Donal as a big thank you for setting this page up! I know how everyone would miss me terribly if they didnt get to check out my blog from time to time!

And just before you think, Im such a nice guy I should probably admit to having alterior motives...Im also doing this to check that I have pressed the right buttons and this will work as on my first attempt everything was written in Thai and although I can say hello, thank you, and order a few bare essentials so we no longer have to eat whatever the locals decide to serve us, it doesnt stretch to finding my way around a web page that I have never seen before!

No. actually, I am a nice guy...thanks Don. I know you were busy and I really appreciate what you've done!

No comments: